Thursday, March 8, 2012

Repurposing...

OK, do you believe me about my return to the blogging world yet? Well.. my husband says I only last a week when I get into something... I blame it on my self diagnosed Adult Onset ADHD...

Anyway.. Is it true that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together??!!! I just heard this on the radio and was shocked...

Back to the real story at hand.. Since I've started this blog, it's gone through a few changes (once again blaming the ADHD)... The direction I'm going to head it towards now is my take on living in England. Most, well a lot, of my readers (all three of you) have never lived in England, or anywhere besides the great US of A, before and I'm always getting asked questions about what it's like. Well I've decided to take it topic by topic. I am going to list some of these topics here so I don't forget... (ADHD)

Things you get to look forward to reading about:
  • The people
  • The language
  • British radio (believe me I have a lot to say on this one..)
  • Driving
  • Shopping
  •  Restaurants
  • What is the difference between Great Britain, England, Wales, ect.??
  •  Housing
  • Modes of transportation
  • Likelihood of meeting Royalty
  • Likelihood of becoming Royalty
  • Beer
  • Surprisingly, yes, there are other cities in England besides London..
  • London
  • The "Traveling Community" or as I lovingly, not derogatorily (yup that's a word), refer to them.. Gypsies..
  • Why you should come visit me
  •  Castles
  • Fashion
  • Surviving without Walmart
  • No I haven't seen Harry Potter yet... But I do giggle when I see people walking around in dress robes in Cambridge.. 
  • Owning pets
  • Being a minority 
That's all I can think of at the moment. If you have questions for me, I'd be more than happy to give you an answer.. or maybe even your own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment