Sunday, October 31, 2010

Double, Double Toil and Trouble..

Happy Halloween everyone!!

We have been busy this weekend celebrating the holiday.. and yes.. they celebrate Halloween here in England too! Haha..

We started off Friday with our pumpkin carving and seed roasting.

The puppies wanted to help me!
That's better!

Everett cutting the top off his.. that's as far as he has gotten...

My finished product!! It's a cyclops.. haha.. We didn't have the best tools this year so I couldn't be as creative..

In the dark..
Everett washing off the seeds so I can cook them : )
On Saturday we had to do a lot of Everett's homework.. He roped me into helping him...... haha.. Then at night we headed off to the Halloween party at his co-worker's house.. We went as hillbillies! I later found out at the party that it is a curse to dress up as a pregnant lady... So if legend stays true.. we may be having a little bundle of joy sooner than planned... stay tuned to see how that one turns out.. haha!

It was raining so I had to keep my pumpkin inside...

Our costumes.. I forgot to put my robe on for this picture...
Close up of Everett's face...

Everett added his lovely sideburns and beard with my waterproof eyeliner... soooo it's still there today.. haha!

And for actual Halloween.. we have just been hanging around the house.. as much as I love trick or treaters.. I hope we don't get any because I just realized that we don't have any candy to hand out!! Our babies did get in their costumes just long enough for me to take a picture... they were pretty unhappy with me as you can tell..

Kacee was a Chipotle burrito..

Dallas was supposed to be a ghost.. but HATED it over his head...

My poor dogs.. Haha...

I have also uploaded recent pictures of the puppies on facebook.. Click the link below to go there and take a look!

More Puppy Pictures!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment