Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There's No Place Like Home!!

So it sounds like my 3 clicks with my ruby red shoes have worked! Everett and I will be coming home for a while in November!!!! : ) I thought it was only going to be me, it is looking like he will be able to get the time off to come with me!

Now this is the military.. so we can't be 100% sure until we are actually there.. but I will be flying home military around November 8th and then flying back to England around November 22nd. I most likely won't be there for Thanksgiving.. We decided to spend that with just the two of us since Everett wouldn't be able to stay in the states that long, and it's not too fair for him to have to be here by himself for the holiday.
Everett will be flying out commercially on the 11th and then returning around November 22nd as well. Because military flights aren't always a guarantee, he decided to go the commercial route to be sure he gets back to work on time!

We are so very excited to come back for a visit! It already sounds like we are going to have a busy time while we are there, but are going to try and fit in as much as we can! As of right now I am heading off to Kansas City the weekend of the 12th for our annual Opening Hunting Weekend shopping trip. Also that weekend in Kansas City my good friend from high school is having her wedding reception, so I am SOO happy to be able to attend both events!! Everett plans on hunting as much as he can while he is home since he can't do much of that over here!

Other than that.. no new news over here! We are still waiting to hear on our housing for sure.. I'm hoping Everett figures that one out tomorrow!! Also, Everett is responsible for getting my command sponsorship through so that I CAN go home!! A lot of waiting on Everett... he needs to get with it!! haha.. I really want that command sponsorship though.. I've already had to sit out on trips to Greece and Spain : ( Fortunately there will be more opportunities in the future so I'm not miss TOO much!

Alright.. I need to get to bed! Can't wait to see you all soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh man! Every time we go home our schedule is packed! It's always fun though so have a great time and try to focus on "quality" time, not just face-time. It'll be awesome, love every minute, and we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete